Why Dellaria Supports Children’s?
- The sickest kids from the U.S. and all over the world come to Boston Children’s Hospital for care they can’t get anywhere else.
- Boston Children’s is the #1 ranked pediatric hospital nationwide according to the 2012-2013 edition of Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- Children’s has been ranked first in Heart & Heart Surgery, Neurology & Neurosurgery and Kidney Disorders.
- Home to the world’s largest research enterprise based at a pediatric hospital.
- Children’s is a not-for-profit institution whose vision is to advance pediatric care worldwide.
- Owns an impressive list of medical advances, from the first successful remission of leukemia in 1947 to the correction of heart defects in a fetus.
To learn more please visit the official HAIRraising web-site. We’ll be updating this page soon with participating locations and times.